Monday, May 23, 2011

Too long...

Hey there everybody.
It's been much much too long since I've updated this thing. Seems life just gets in the way sometimes (not that life is really all that busy...). Hmm, let me see...what grand adventures have I been on lately...
Let's start with this weekend, since it is most recent, and then we'll work our way back over the past little while, hitting some of the high points (shouldn't take all that long!).
Today I sewed together the beginnings of a quilt and yesterday I got my bike ready for the spring/summer riding season and took in the wedding of 2 friends. There. That's the weekend. Oh, and I hung out lots with my sister and roommate. Ok, now that's it.
I've been going on some smaller adventures to the moutains and countryside, taking in the warm weather that has finally arrived after way way too long. Also embarking on some cooking adventures - trying new foods is fun, so I decided that cooking new foods must be fun too. And it is fun, but it's not always yummy (thank you to my roommate and friends who willingly try most of my new recipies).
Umm, recent past - I went on a little vacation with my bestest friend to Baltimore, where we visited another friend. We had a blast, exploring Baltimore, and taking a little side trip over to Washington DC. It was a really really good adventure.
Other adventures - went on an amazing roadtrip adventure down east with my sister and roommate for the wedding of 2 close friends. It was incredible. We got to see lots, laugh lots, eat lots, sleep lots, drive even lotser!
Other than those adventures, I've just been hanging around home and working. I've started playing lacrosse in a league and am having a good time with that (what I lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm). Really I just like the sport because you get to wear a helmet. Who wouldn't like that!? Umm, also been doing tonnes and tonnes of knitting - mostly baby stuff because it seems that everyone I know (this is an acknowledged exaggeration) is reproducing. This is super fun because it means that nearly everywhere I go, I will have a little baby to snuggle with!
Ok...I think that's it. See. Told you it wouldn't take too long to fill you in. Now you're up to date on all of my grand adventures. I've put some pictures corresponding to the above adventures at the bottom of the page (mostly because I don't know how to put them anywhere else!).
Hope you're all doing well!

1 comment: