Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still Here!

Hi there everyone! It's been a while again...much too long. Some have been on me to blog, so here we go:
What's been going on since I last updated. Well, it's fall, so I've been doing fall things. The weather here is wacky and doesn't always seem like fall, but it's pretty nice overall. Last week we had temperatures above 10 degrees most days which was nice. Anyways, I will start in September:
1) Took in a professional football game. It was great! So much spirit and way way too many people! The teams ended up tying after 2 overtime rounds (is that the right term...don't think so, but I'm sure you get the drift!!). It was a very good time!
2) Didn't get home for Thanksgiving, which was sad because then I didn't get to see my family or the beautiful changing leave. But, I did celebrate with my "family" here, ate way too much food, played some football, watched a movie, and just had a great time hanging out with friends.
3) Been taking in some hockey. One of my friends is playing some Saturday night hockey and my roommates and I have been taking in the games that aren't too late. We have a good time making signs, making lots of noise, and just doing all we can to embarrass him!
4) Just having lots of fun hanging out with my roommates. In fact, a few weeks ago we built a giant fort in our living room and slept in it! It was amazing. Yep. We hung sheets from the ceiling, put a mattress on the floor, watched a movie.

In other news...we are getting incredibly close to Christmas and I can't wait! We have a countdown going at home, and one going at work, we're working on the children's Christmas play at church, it might snow soon (don't know for sure, but I'm really hoping), I'm busy making Christmas gifts, went to a Christmas craft fair yesterday, etc.

That's it for now. Please see below for pictures!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You do still blog..sort of! I miss you! The other night when I called I was not sure that I had the right number otherwise I would have chatted you up, I felt like a tool! Nat said your still in the workout challenge, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete